Sunday, May 18, 2008

Psychic Friends Network

Today I went to have my first ever reading by a psychic with my friend, Vicki, and her mother-in-law, Joanie. I was very excited and had been anticipating the visit since Vicki called to tell me she had scheduled us appointments over a week ago. I had heard from a trusted co-worker that she had had a reading done by the same lady and had been told some things that rang eerily true with her and very specific. She is a very level-headed person and admitted it was just for fun. She had been skeptical. As the time drew near though, I began to get a little nervous. What if she told me something that I really didn't want to hear?

Joanie, the biggest skeptic of our group, went first and after 40 minutes came up the stairs with a smile. She had been impressed with the woman's insight and ability to pinpoint some specific occurrences. Vicki and I followed after and both had good experiences. Neither of us were blown away by the information given, but agreed that she had said a few things that were specific enough to be a little creepy. I quickly realized that the better the reading was, that I probably wasn't going to want to discuss it freely. Truly you are talking about questions that you probably only ask yourself and can't or won't discuss with others. After all 3 of us had our readings completed, we got in the car to leave and I posed the question, "So, would you ever have a reading done again?" We all agreed that it wasn't something to be done on a regular basis, but that it might be fun to make it an annual tradition. Maybe in a year's time some of our predictions will have revealed themselves to be true! If any of my predictions come true, I'll be sure to let you know!

1 comment:

Teal Chic said...

I've always wondered the same thing, but I'd be afraid to have it done. I did see a tarot card reader at a fair, who said my future seems bright and optimistic. I hope she's right!!!

Thanks for the comment, I really hope they can be salvaged! I'm sorry you had to go through that too. It's awful!!!!