Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Whee!! I'm 3!!

Cole has been growing so fast!  My favorite things about him now are:

1.  He told me I'm his best friend.  "You my best friend mom."
2.  He says "Can I (insert item or activity here) seese (please)?  When I say yes, he responds with "Thanks Mom, you're the best!"
3.  He randomly gives me hugs and kisses and tells me he loves me.

Do we have a future leader on our hands?  He certainly is a charmer!
Cole's picture from daycare in October 2013.

Helping Mommy make pumpkin pies Thanksgiving 2013.

Getting worn out from all the holiday festivities.

Don't be distracted by the smile...get a load of the red eyes he gave 'Ol Jake the Pirate in the background!!

This turd bird loves his trucks and balls and dirt, but give him a pair of princess heels and he'll strut his stuff!

This pic taken less than 5 minutes after he said, "I'm not tired, Mom."

Celebrating Miss Josie's 4th birthday with her at Chuck E. Cheese!


Christmas day all decked out in his new snow gear.

No comments: