Sunday, June 1, 2008

New and Cute Towels







Good morning and happy June everyone! Hard to believe that much of the year has flown by already. I was actually crafty yesterday and got a few items ready for my shop. I wanted to share them. I think I am done doing the towels for now until some start selling. Today I will be working on a custom order for some cool, funky bandanas, and I'd like to get started on my aprons. I have material picked out to do 2, so hopefully I'll have those done in the next week or so to get them up. I had an idea for a really cute bunny toy this week, but it's going to take a lot of work to plan and actually get a pattern done. I'm starting to see holiday fabric in all the fabric shops I frequent online. I think they're trying to give me that nudge to start planning some of my holiday items. I know that it's necessary. It just doesn't feel right to be thinking about Christmas on June 1st! I am still anxiously awaiting my first sale in my shop. I've had 1 trade and 2 orders through Alchemy that I bid on and won, but none that truly came from people browsing my shop. I'm getting a little antsy since it's been about 6 weeks now. I feel that it's coming soon though with the addition of more items. I'm hoping by the end of June to have enough to be over onto page 2 of my shop. Okay, enough shop talk. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 comments:

PinkPolish said...

OMG! Your towels are so cute!

Beat Black said...

love em, when i read the title of your previous post I was all scared. Thank God you were only talking about your computer.. well sort of.

on that note, im really sorry to hear about your computer, lol

Anonymous said...

They're so so cute!!!! I love the cupcake!

Melissa said...

Your towelss are super cute. :)

Patrizia said...

I love the cupcake! Such cute towels!