Sunday, February 8, 2009

Winter Blah Time

This time of year is always kind of blah for me. Believe me I'm very thankful for the 60 degree weather we're having today, but I'll be glad when we don't have to worry about ice and snow for a while. So I thought I'd post some random photos that I've been hanging onto just because I like them.

Saturday night bowling with the Audia's and the Cochran's.
This is Grandma Shepard with her granddog, Charlie Murphy in his super cool Old Navy fleece pullover. It has tiny grey pine trees on it!
I am sad to admit that the people depicted here are indeed my family. What can I say? They're some wicked loyal Steelers fans! My brother, Mark, sister, Courtney, husband, Jeff, and stepdaddy, Steve.
This last photo was taken during the celebration of the 1st anniversary of Leah Nelson's birth. 3 adults in a love seat=LOTS 'O' LOVE!

2 comments:

fookaDESIGNS said...

oh family...you gotta love 'em! great pics!

Cole said...

I know what you mean, the cold weather always gives me the blahs. I tried to petition for an end to it but Mother Nature turned me down...