Monday, August 4, 2008

Candy Corn Crazy!!!




Once again I have started to be creative. I never really stopped, just took about a 6-week vacation from it. Now I have so many cool ideas, I can't keep up with myself! My 3 latest creations were all candy corn themed. Now here's the weird part...I hate candy corn! Love the look of it, hate the taste of it. But alas, I know that it is a well-loved Halloween tradition and that was enough to inspire me. I know that someone out there who is in love with candy corn will also love these adorable little creations!

3 comments:

T.Allen said...

The creations are super cute! I'm not a fan of candy corn-but it is the spokescandy for Halloween/harvest fun!

Harley Dee said...

Oh my gosh, these are adorable!! :D

Unknown said...

those are too cute! I think you are SO ready for Halloween! I like candy corn but it is incredibly sweet -- a few pieces ia plenty for one year!