Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rock Band Victory Will Be Mine!

As if I don't have anything better to do on a Saturday (really I don't), I have just successfully completed the first set of Rock Bank on hard difficulty. To me, this is quite an accomplishment. In my career of Guitar Hero/Rock Band, I have been too uncoordinated to slide my fingers to be able to use that tricky orange button. Well, move over guitar rock gods, I've figured it out! While I am not proficient in the use of said orange button, I am certain that my speed and agility will be shooting off the charts in a very short period of time.

I know that my picture today has nothing to do with my post, but I thought my poor, fading tulips needed one last glorious moment to shine after today's rain. They are the last of my springtime flowers left in the yard.

No comments: