Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Spring in My Step

Valentine's day has flown past! I hope everyone had a great day with their sweetie. Mine got me a gorgeous onyx-tipped crucifix on a silver chain. It definitely was quite the surprise. I got him a rockin' tie from Cyberoptix Tie Lab on Etsy. Their tag line is "Ties That Don't Suck" and I'll tell you that that is certainly true. With Jeff's new job at the university, he has cause to look dashing each and every day, but I felt this would remind people that he is still a young 30something. I spent part of the day working on some new creations for the spring/Easter season. Marshmallow peeps are for most people a love/hate relationship. I personally don't like to eat them, but they are quite adorable, which is why they are featured on 2 of my newest towels. I also had a need to make some little chickees with funky hair-dos. I think I have accomplished that with this towel, but I'm thinking that each and every one that I do is going to have to have different coifs. I'm thinking an Elvis hair, bald on top with hair on the sides...you get the idea.

No comments: