Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christmas is A-comin'!


I arrived home from work today to find that my lovely beer mug stocking had sold. I absolutely adored the idea of it, and loved the finished product even more. I held off on making multiples because who needs 10 beer mug stockings? Actually, who DOESN'T need 10 beer mug stockings? But I digress, the first one has finally sold. As soon as I finish up my first wholesale order for a shop in NY state, I will set off to make many more mugs of beer for your walls, or mantel, or wherever you may want a mug of icy cold deliciousness!

2 comments:

KitschKrafts said...

Hello Fellow Retro Handmade Teammate!
LOVE the Beer Mug Stocking!!! I wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog, especially the name, and I have even given you a blog award. Stop by when you get a chance and pick it up!

http://www.kitschdesigns.com

Take Care!

Cooking by Alex said...

Thanks!